Dancer, friend, daughter, musician, lover.
I have been dancing my whole life. Well 15 years to be exact. I am that girl at the mall dancing on the stairs or in the stores. I am now a dance minor and have been thinking of trying out for the Pistons dance team next summer.
My friends are basically my family, being an only child gets lonely. They have pulled me out of some of my hardest times and created some of my best memories. I played the flue and piccolo for 9 years and can mess around on a bunch more. Music and dance are what keep me going. My friends and family jokingly call me a welcome mat. I care too much for others and would probably take a bullet for anyone. I love to help people and will always listen if you ever need anything.
Dancer, Friend, Daughter, Musician, Lover. Cait Orlando
No comments:
Post a Comment